måndag 3 februari 2014

Real Griffin / Gryphon Caught On Photo! Riktig Grip Fångad På Foto!



Real Griffin/Gryphon caught on photo!
I took these photos and i saw afterwards that this "griffin-like" being was there on 3 photos, and it seems like its turning its head for each photo?! I can explain it, just happy to caught it :)

Riktig Grip fångad på foto!
Jag tog dessa foton och såg efteråt att detta "grip-liknande" väsendet var med på 3 olika foton, och det ser ut som att det rör sig huvud för varje kort?!Jag kan inte förklara det, bara glad att jag fångat det:)

Love and light<3
/Raven Jansson

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm sorry, can you please point this out to me... I am not seeing it. I see a branch and blurred background that are leaves of the trees. One the branch where the 'knot' is I see a goat face, but that is suspect.

    SvaraRadera